Hand poured Candle in Studio Ceramic Pot
Kiln collection ceramic pot candles have been hand made by a very talented local potter to the candle studio. The candle pots are thrown and shaped by hand so each has it's own patina and the dimensions are equally unique but roughly 80mm wide x 70mm tall. Each pot comes packaged in a cotton drawstring bag.
- Pomelo & Ginger - a citrus blend with a warm glow
- Frankincense & Myrrh - a sweet and festive fragrance, perfect for cosy winter evenings
These are lovely pots with any number of uses so once you have enjoyed your candle we recommend that you repurpose your jar for small drinks or for snacks and nibbles with friends. They make great small plant pots too!
With a burn time of around 40 hours our 225ml ceramic pot candles are perfect for night time meals in the garden or cosying up beside the fire.
Made in the UK
- We recommend the following candle care tips to get the best results from your Parkminster candle.
- Burn your candle for at least 1 hour each time, making sure the wax melts all the way to the edge of the container to prevent tunneling.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris.
- Trim candle wick to 5mm (1/4") before each burn.
- In the event that your candle wick starts to smoke, extinguish your candle, allow the wax to cool and set, trim it, and then relight it – never trim a burning candle