Cornish Milk Mineral Paint is Cornwall's first decorative paint which has been developed by Reece and Joe - The Cornish Furniture Painters. What makes Cornish Milk Mineral Paint different from other mineral paints is that our unique formula has been developed to replicate a classic Milk Paint finish, which is Ultra durable, produces No brushstrokes and dries flat-back to a beautiful matt finish.
Cornish Milk Mineral Paint has been proudly manufactured by hand using the finest organic ingredients and uses real Cornish earth pigments to create our unique and distinctive colour palette. Cornish Milk has been designed to be used on Furniture, Walls, Floors, and every other paintable surface you can think off, making Cornish Milk an all in one Mineral Paint.
The Planet and the environment have been our main focus when developing our Mineral paint line and Cornish Milk has already reduced our carbon footprint by over 75%, using only recycled materials to create all of our packaging. Our unique 'Milk' carton packing is 100% Recyclable and Biodegradable, making Cornish Milk the Only Paint line to have fully recyclable and biodegradable packaging. We have made sure that our packaging and our unique mineral formula will not harm our planet or users, as Cornish Milk Mineral Paint proudly contains No added VOC's, No chemicals, No Nasty toxins, Non-Irritant and best of all is 100% Vegan as our formula contains No milk or milk proteins...
No Cow's have been harmed in the making of our Paint line!
KEY BENEFITS OF USING CORNISH MILK MINERAL PAINT
- Eco Friendly, Vegan and Cruelty Free
- No added VOC’s and Contains No harmful chemicals
- No Primers required, simply open your carton and paint away
- Water based
- Built-in Topcoats for an Ultra durable finish, No Waxing required after painting
- Interior and Exterior Mineral Paint
- UV resistant and Waterproof
- Our Mineral formula is premium and doesn't flake, chip or peel
- Microporous, allows substances to Breath
- Proudly the only UK Mineral Paint line to have 100% recyclable and biodegradable packing, you won’t find any earth damaging plastic jars here
- Proudly manufactured by hand in the United Kingdom.