Mineral Cornish Milk Paint - Mor
Mor Cornish Milk Mineral Paint
Mor has been named after our Cornish seas, as ''Mor'' in our Cornish language means Sea/Ocean. Mor is our darker blue which is packed with rich earthy pigments that gives strength and depth to this beautiful colour.
KEY FEATURES OF CORNISH MILK MINERAL PAINT
- Minimal Preparation, easy for everyone to use even if you have never picked up a paint brush before.
- Applies to all most every surface including Wood, Walls, Plaster Boards, PVC, Tiles, Metal, Stone and Plastics, with NO Priming or Undercoats needed.
- Maximum Coverage with a beautiful Matt finish.
- Self Levelling Formula, leaving No Brush Strokes for a Professional finish every time.
- No Wax or Top Coats Needed, as our formula is Self Sealing with a special top coat formula added.
- Once cured our Mineral Paint becomes Waterproof, Scuff resistant and Cornish Milk Mineral Paint is Ultra durable.
- UV Protected so our beautiful colour palette will never fade.
- Handmade formula which is Low VOC's, Environmentally Friendly.
- Vegan paint formula. Cornish Milk Mineral Paint is 100% Vegan and so is our paint packaging too.
- Designed for Furniture, Interiors and Exterior Projects... Cornish Milk Mineral Paint easily transforms your old and tired garden furniture and Front doors.
- Bio-Degradable and Recyclable Packaging. We are the only UK Mineral Paint brand to not use plastic tubs or metal tins.